FIRST TIME PATIENTS (FTP): Send us a screenshot of your VALID CA IDENTIFICATION and DOCTORS RECOMMENDATION to (805) 570-7735, and we will call you back to take your order. Applications submitted after 8pm will be processed the next day. If you got your recommendation from an internet source, you must print it out and have it in your hand at time of delivery. All FTP receive a free TS gram of your choice and a free preroll.
RENEWAL PATIENTS: Renewal applications submitted after 8pm will be processed the next day. Renewal patients receive a free TS gram of your choice and a free preroll if renewed prior to the expiration date.
In order to receive medicine from the collective, all patients are required to:
1. Possess and/or show the driver your credentials upon request.
2. Be in good standing with collective before ordering. In order to receive deliveries, your membership status must be clear, and all debts to the collective must be brought current.
3. Be at the delivery location BEFORE placing the order. Our delivery drivers are fast and on a tight schedule. Delivery drivers can only wait 5 minutes at delivery location. If order is not completed in the 5 minute window, PT will receive a missed delivery strike.
4. Be financially prepared for the delivery BEFORE placing the order. Our delivery drivers are fast and on a tight schedule. WE CANNOT WAIT FOR YOU TO GO TO THE BANK– If order is not completed in the 5 minute window, PT will receive a missed delivery strike.
5. Changes to orders after 5 minutes will not be accepted. If you need to make a change to your order, you have 5 minutes from the time the order was placed to make changes. After 5 minutes the only option is to cancel the order.
6. Donate to the collective in cash. At this time we can only accept cash donations.
We make every effort to provide exceptional medicine. Sometimes things can happen, and we are happy to replace any medicine or return the donation to you if you are unsatisfied.
1. If any item has a defect, we will replace the defective item.
* Item must be listed on receipt, return must be made on same day as listed on receipt.
* Return will be dispatched as additional delivery, all delivery fees will be waived.
* Item must be unused and in original packaging. We cannot replace an item that has been used.
2. We do not guarantee Vapor Products.
* We inspect and test all vapor products prior to delivery.
* All vapor products must be inspected and tested by patient at time of delivery.
* All vapor products sales are FINAL. We do not make returns for any vapor products for any reason.
3. Returns are made using same tender type.
* If item was paid for using cash, you get cash back.
* If item was paid for using store credit, you get store credit back.
* Free items cannot be redeemed for cash value, only exchanged for same item if defective.